Re: Export clip other layers

Cyrille and Steffen:

I tried very hard to backtrack and reproduce the fault but I couldn't.
Sorry!
I didn't keep those problematic files - next time I will.

Anyway, during this time I did find a similar problem about bezier lines
getting clipped when exported to a .png.  This doesn't seem to be related to
my previous post - the clipping occurs on any layer it seems.

I logged a bugzilla report 58973 and attach the culprit files.

Cyrille wrote:
: ....
:       1) reported the bug in the Bugzilla database at
: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ (assign it to me if you are given the
opportunity
: to).
:       2) attached a sample file (hoping you can, IP-wise) to that bug, so
: that we could attempt to reproduce it.

Steffen wrote:

: I can't reproduce this behaviour (dia Win32 0.88),
:
: could you send me your problematic file?