Re: Polyline creation

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

Le ven, aoû 10, 2001, à 09:43:05 -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:

Following up on my previous mail, I looked into making polyline use its
user_data to initialize points.  It took me down into lib/polyconn.[ch]
(and around a memory leak in object_copy!), but it's available now.
Since I'm at a foreign computer, please check if polyline creates and
copies properly in the newest CVS.  Once that's working, I shall update
xfig-import to make use of it, and do the same for beziers and polygons.

I can't build ; I've got a problem in font.c (without HAVE_FREETYPE),
compiling this:
struct _DiaFontFamily {
  FreetypeFamily *freetype_family;
  GList *diafonts;
};

I'm bracketing this with #ifdef HAVE_FREETYPE, hoping this would work.

Thank you.  This should remind me to recompile without freetype before
committing.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg