Re: UrShapes

John Palmieri wrote:

Andre Kloss wrote:

Hi, John, hi Cyrille, hi everyone!

Cyrille: The "Ur" in UrShape is a) an arch german word for ox ;) or
(and that's what we mean) b) german prefix meaning "arch" as in
"archetype". Well, John doesn't seem to be german, but he came up with
it.
John: How did you come up with it? ;)

Actually I didn't come up with it, I think it was JKL.  I was wondering
what Ur was for but since it successfully distinguished our offerings
(everybody who cares knows it as UrShapes)  it was a good name.

I always thought it was some primitive command.  You know, "I Tarzan,
you Jane and you are Shape".

Friends,

"Success has a thousand fathers; failure is an orphan."  I hope we have the
problem one day that everyone wants to know why they're called UrShapes!