Re: IDLELO 5: March 19 - 23 2012

On Tue, January 24, 2012 19:56, Ben Konrath wrote:

>For those interested, IDLELO 5 is taking place between March 19 - 23
>2012 in Abuja, Nigeria.
>
>People requiring a visa must meet the requirements to get a visa
>application letter by February 20, 2012. Details can be found on this
>page:
>
>http://www.idlelo.net/node/21
>
>Ben

Hi Ben,

Thanks for letting everyone know about IDLELO - I think it's really
important for GNOME to have a presence there. I'm cc'ing foundation-list
to remind folks that the GNOME Foundation could probably fund travel for
any GNOME member who wanted to go to IDLELO, experience Nigeria and
promote GNOME!

Thanks for keeping us focused on this - we can definitely use more
volunteers thinking about the developing world.

karen