GNOME 3.37.91 released!

Hi,

GNOME 3.37.91 is now available! This is the second beta release of GNOME 3.37. Please note: we are now in string freeze, so be kind to translators and stop changing strings! :)

The corresponding flatpak runtimes have been published to Flathub. If you'd like to target the GNOME 3.38 platform, you can test your application against the 3.38beta branch of the Flathub Beta repository.

If you want to compile GNOME 3.37.91 yourself, you can use the official BuildStream project snapshot:

https://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.37.91/gnome-3.37.91.tar.xz

The list of updated modules and changes is available here:

https://download.gnome.org/core/3.37/3.37.91/NEWS

The source packages are available here:

https://download.gnome.org/core/3.37/3.37.91/sources/

WARNING!
--------
This release is a snapshot of development code. Although it is buildable and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking purposes. GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development status.

For more information about 3.38, the full schedule, the official module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our 3.37 wiki page:

https://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

Happy Wednesday,

Michael