GNOME 3.28.2 released

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of GNOME 3.28.2, the final planned release for the GNOME 3.28 series. It includes numerous bugfixes, documentation improvements, and translation updates,
notably some widely discussed memory leak fixes for GNOME shell.

All distributions shipping GNOME 3.28 are strongly encouraged to upgrade.

Packages should arrive in your distribution of choice soon, but  if you want to compile
GNOME 3.28.2 by yourself, you can use the official BuildStream [1] project snapshot.
Thanks to BuildStream's build sandbox, it should build reliably for you regardless of the
dependencies on your host system:

[1] https://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.28.2/gnome-3.28.2.tar

The list of updated modules and changes is available here:
https://download.gnome.org/core/3.28/3.28.2/NEWS

The source packages are available here:
https://download.gnome.org/core/3.28/3.28.2/sources/

Our next major release, GNOME 3.30, is expected in October.

Enjoy,

Matthias