GNOME 3.26.2 released

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of GNOME 3.26.2, the final planned release for the GNOME 3.26 series. It includes many bugfixes, documentation improvements, and translation updates. All distributions shipping GNOME 3.26 are strongly encouraged to upgrade.

Packages should arrive in your distribution of choice soon, but if you want to compile GNOME 3.26.2 by yourself, you can use the JHBuild modulesets available here:

 https://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.26.2/

The lists of updated modules and changes are available here:
 core   -  https://download.gnome.org/core/3.26/3.26.2/NEWS
 apps   -  https://download.gnome.org/apps/3.26/3.26.2/NEWS

The source packages are available here:
 core   -  https://download.gnome.org/core/3.26/3.26.2/sources/
 apps   -  https://download.gnome.org/apps/3.26/3.26.2/sources/

Our next major release, GNOME 3.28, is expected in March.

Enjoy,

Michael