GNOME 3.23.2 released

Hi all,

GNOME 3.23.2, the second development release in the GNOME 3.24 cycle,
is now available.

If you want to compile GNOME 3.23.2 by yourself, you can use the
jhbuild modulesets available here:

  https://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.23.2/

The lists of updated modules and changes are available here:
  core   -  https://download.gnome.org/core/3.23/3.23.2/NEWS
  apps   -  https://download.gnome.org/apps/3.23/3.23.2/NEWS

The source packages are available here:
  core   -  https://download.gnome.org/core/3.23/3.23.2/sources/
  apps   -  https://download.gnome.org/apps/3.23/3.23.2/sources/

There is a mistake with the gtksourceview version in the NEWS file as
we did not yet include GTK+ 4, but the right GTK+ 3 version is also
available in the sources.

Since this is a development release intended for GNOME developers, I'm
going to take the opportunity to complain that several core modules
seem to have fallen into a habit of releasing a day or two *after* we
have prepared the overall GNOME releases, which is why you see many
modules have been upgraded from 3.22 to 3.23.1 in this release. It
would be great if we could avoid this next month. Thanks to the many
developers who helped with getting this release out on time.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
--------------------------

This release is a snapshot of early development code. Although it is
buildable and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking
purposes. GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development status.

For more information about 3.23, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see:

http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

On behalf of the release team,

Michael Catanzaro