GNOME 3.16.2 released

Hello all,

The second update of GNOME 3.16 is out with many bug fixes,
documentation improvements, translations updates, and more.
We hope you'll like it.

For more information about the major changes in GNOME 3.16, please
visit our release notes:

 https://help.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.16/

Individual modules may get more stable 3.16 releases, but we are now
shifting our focus to new development. The schedule leading towards
the 3.18 release in October has been published and the first
development snapshot was released two weeks ago.

==============================
Release Details and References
==============================

The lists of updated modules and changes are available here:
  core   -  https://download.gnome.org/core/3.16/3.16.2/NEWS
  apps   -  https://download.gnome.org/apps/3.16/3.16.2/NEWS

The source packages are available here:
  core   -  https://download.gnome.org/core/3.16/3.16.2/sources/
  apps   -  https://download.gnome.org/apps/3.16/3.16.2/sources/

If you want to compile GNOME 3.16.2 by yourself, you can use the
jhbuild modulesets available here:
  https://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.16.2/

See you next time!

        Matthias