TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 3.13.92 release candidate + HARD CODE FREEZE

Hello all,

Quick reminder: Tarballs are expected TODAY.

If you are not able to make a tarball before this deadline or if you
think you'll be late, please send a mail to the release team and we'll
find someone to roll the tarball for you!

We will be entering the HARD CODE FREEZE: This is a late freeze to
avoids sudden last-minute accidents which could risk the stability
that should have been reached at this point.  No source code changes
are allowed without approval from the release team, but translation
and documentation should continue. Simple build fixes are, of course,
allowed without asking.

For more information about 3.13, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 3.13
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Cheers,
--
Javier Jardón