TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 3.12.1

Hello all,

Isn't running 3.12 sweet?  Did you see the comments?  Christian
Schaller collected some, full of superlatives, have a look:
http://blogs.gnome.org/uraeus/2014/04/02/gnome-3-12-release-comments/

But it doesn't end there, the new step is the 3.12.1 update release,
and we need tarballs on Monday:

  Tarballs are due on 2014-04-14 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 3.12.1
  newstable release, which will be delivered on Wednesday. Modules
  which were proposed for inclusion should try to follow the unstable
  schedule so everyone can test them.  Please make sure that your
  tarballs will be uploaded before Monday 23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded
  later than that will probably be too late to get in 3.12.1. If you
  are not able to make a tarball before this deadline or if you think
  you'll be late, please send a mail to the release team and we'll
  find someone to roll the tarball for you!

For more information about 3.11, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 3.11
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Cheers,

        Fred