ANNOUNCE: New mailing list for Infrastructure-related announcements

Hi,

lately I've been thinking about what could be the best way to announce Infrastructure-related maintenances, downtimes, outages. As of now I kept sending my mails to multiple mailing lists at once (foundation-list, desktop-devel-list, devel-announce-list) but I feel that wasn't the best way to achieve my goal.

As of today, a new mailing list exists for these kind of announces [1], someone could argue that this is yet-another-mailing-list but I'm completely sure that having a specific and targeted mailing list will definitely help everyone out. The improvements:

1. subscribing to the new list will make sure that you don't lose any maintenance, downtime, outage announcement
2. you can track when a specific maintenance will happen or has happened in the past and what was done.
3. the GNOME Sysadmin team has finally a place to send its announcements to making sure they reach the wider audience as possible.

Have an awesome day and please take a little minute to subscribe to the new list.