GNOME 3.7.4 Development Release

Hello all,

This got delayed by a few days as we were waiting for tarballs but here
is GNOME 3.7.4, it has many new things, if you didn't yet, you should go
and read Planet GNOME, recent posts by Allan Day, Matthias Clasen, and
Cosimo Cecchi all cover improvements that made it in this release.

Still this is a development release and we had to do it while missing
some important tarballs, most importantly we had to do with an older
tracker tarball, and that makes building gnome-boxes, gnome-documents,
and nautilus impossible :/

More details about changes and news are available here:

   core: http://download.gnome.org/core/3.7/3.7.4/NEWS
   apps: http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.7/3.7.4/NEWS

The GNOME 3.7.2 release itself is available here:

   core sources: http://download.gnome.org/core/3.7/3.7.4/
   apps sources: http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.7/3.7.4/

If you want to compile GNOME 3.7.4 by yourself, you can use the
jhbuild modulesets available here:

   http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.7.4/

The next release is 3.7.5 and planned for February 4th, just after
the Developer Experience Hackfest and FOSDEM (don't miss it!).

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
--------------------------

This release is a snapshot of early development code. Although it is
buildable and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking
purposes. GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development
status.

For more information about 3.7, the full schedule, the official module
lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colourful 3.7
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Happy coding and testing,

        Fred