GNOME 3.11.3 Development Release

Hello all,

Here's a new snapshot of what we are building for 3.12; among many
things it comes with changes made during the WebKitGTK+ hackfest that
happened earlier this month; it also now completely builds against
tracker 0.17.0 (that will later become 0.18), many thanks to Jens
Georg for the Rygel release that marked the end of that task.

To compile GNOME 3.11.3, you can use the jhbuild modulesets published
by the release team (which use the exact tarball versions from the
official release).

  http://library.gnome.org/devel/jhbuild/
  http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.11.3/

More details about changes and news for this beta are available here:

   core: http://download.gnome.org/core/3.11/3.11.3/NEWS
   apps: http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.11/3.11.3/NEWS

The GNOME 3.11.3 release itself is available here:

   core sources: http://download.gnome.org/core/3.11/3.11.3/
   apps sources: http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.11/3.11.3/

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
--------------------------

This release is a snapshot of development code. Although it is
buildable and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking
purposes. GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development
status.

For more information about 3.11, the full schedule, the official module
lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 3.9 page:
  http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
  http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Cheers!

        Fred