GNOME 3.5.91 second beta release

Hello all,

the second beta release of development cycle heading to GNOME 3.6 is
finally available.

Remember that we are in "The Freeze" period: UI Freeze,
Feature Freeze, and API/ABI Freeze to fix small and blocker
bugs; also, of course, we are in String Change Announcement Period.

More details about changes and news for this beta are available here:

   core: http://download.gnome.org/core/3.5/3.5.91/NEWS
   apps: http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.5/3.5.91/NEWS

The GNOME 3.5.91 release itself is available here:

   core sources: http://download.gnome.org/core/3.5/3.5.91/
   apps sources: http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.5/3.5.91/

JHBuild modulesets to compile GNOME 3.5.91 by hand are available here

   http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.5.91/

And now go straight to new development update, 3.5.92, planned
September 19

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
--------------------------

This release is a snapshot of development code. Although it is
buildable and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking
purposes. GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development
status.

For more information about 3.6, the full schedule, the official module
lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colourful 3.6
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

KNOWN ISSUES
--------------------------

Due to recent changes in webkitgtk 1.9.91 (to fix a api break),
Evolution fails to build.
The fix is already available in evolution git repository, so expect a
working tarball for 3.5.92.

For a more detailed list of known and relevant bugs, see our blocker
bugs list for 3.6 on bugzilla:
   http://goo.gl/kgj2h

Hope you enjoy it

--