Propose new functionality for the GNOME 3.4 platform!

As usual your release-team asks you, GNOME's developer community, to
come up and discuss new platform-wide features to be added for GNOME

A first outline can be found at

Proposed features must have an assignee working on them.
This "platform-wide feature proposal period" is planned to end in a
month (Oct 24th[1]).

(This replaces the traditional "module proposal period" known from GNOME
2.x. Of course proposing a new feature can include proposing a new
module that provides functionality for that feature.)

Feature proposals are about the core desktop, hence this does NOT affect
feature planning and addition on a per-module basis.
We encourage you to communicate the plans for your module early by
adding them to the roadmap at .
This also makes writing release-notes way easier, I can tell you. ;-)

mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed |