Mallard Documentation for Gnome Applications.

Hi,

The Gnome Documentation Team is working on updating help to mallard docs.  We have a list of applications that still need their user docs converted to mallard. That list can be found here: http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks/ApplicationHelp .

I would like to ask maintainers to have a look at the wiki.  If you have info for the wiki, please add it.  Or, if you know someone interested in working on your help, please introduce us to them (and maybe add their name to the wiki).

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with the Gnome Documentation Team.

Cheers,

Tiffany Antopolski