TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 3.1.5 unstable release (and some freeze)

Hello all,

I missed all of you, I am sure you had a great time at desktop summit,
but the fun is not over, it's tarball time again! Roll your editors,
polish your NEWS files, 3.1.5 is coming.

Once it's out, we will enter the API/ABI freeze and the feature
freeze. If you are not sure what they are about exactly there is this
page for you: http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/Freezes (and you
should certainly not hesitate to ask).

Tarballs are due on 2011-08-15 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 3.1.5
unstable release, which will be delivered on Wednesday. Modules which
were proposed for inclusion should try to follow the unstable schedule
so everyone can test them.  Please make sure that your tarballs will
be uploaded before Monday 23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that
will probably be too late to get in 3.1.5. If you are not able to make
a tarball before this deadline or if you think you'll be late, please
send a mail to the release team and we'll find someone to roll the
tarball for you!

No API or ABI changes should be made in the platform libraries. For
instance, no new functions, no changed function signatures or struct
fields.  This provides a stable development platform for the rest of
the schedule.  There should usually be a "Slushy" API/ABI Freeze
before the Hard API/ABI Freeze, to encourage developers to think about
API problems while they have a chance to correct them.  API freeze is
not required for non-platform libraries, but is recommended.

For more information about 3.1, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 3.1
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Cheers,

        Fred