GNOME 2.31.1 stable tarballs due

Looks like we missed to send out a reminder but better late than
never. :-/

Tarballs are due on 2010-05-03 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 2.31.1
unstable release, which will be delivered on Wednesday.

Having your tarballs uploaded before Monday 23:59 UTC is welcome though
this might be a bit unrealistic now.
Hence a bit later is most probably welcome too.

For more information about 2.31, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 2.31
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed