GNOME 2.31.4 unstable tarballs due

Hello all,

The release of GNOME 2.31.4 is planned for next Wednesday, isn't this
wonderful? To make sure it happens, tarballs are due on 2010-06-28
before 23:59 UTC, so the GNOME 2.31.4 unstable release can happen on
due date. Modules which were proposed for inclusion should try to
follow the unstable schedule so everyone can test them.  Please make
sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday 23:59 UTC:
tarballs uploaded later than that will probably be too late to get in
2.31.4. If you are not able to make a tarball before this deadline or
if you think you'll be late, please send a mail to the release team
and we'll find someone to roll the tarball for you!

For more information about 2.31, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 2.31
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Cheers,

        Frederic