Closing of support gnome org
- From: Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>
- To: devel-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: Closing of support gnome org
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 09:56:39 +0100
There are various ways to contact the sysadmin team
For specific issues that should be fixed. Bugs can be hidden if
needed. Not for meant for discussions!
2. gnome-infrastructure gnome org
Public mailing list. For public discussions. Also receives a copy of
the publicly visible sysadmin bugs.
3. gnome-sysadmin gnome org
Private mailing list. This receives a *lot* of log output as well;
not every email might be read.
The following has been discontinued:
4. support gnome org, helpdesk gnome org, etc
Uses Request Tracker 3 on the background. Receives loads of spam and
non-sysadmin related requests (distribution problems, jhbuild, etc).
Instead of support gnome org, use one of the 3 options given above.
Bugzilla is preferred for specific issues, after that
gnome-infrastructure, lastly gnome-sysadmin.
accounts gnome org is still active.
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next