TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.28.0 Release Candidate (2.27.92)

Cześć,

Yeah, right, GNOME 2.27.92 is due next week, bla bla bla, you know the
drill. Now that we're done with that, I'm requesting your opinion for
something really important. I mean, it will affect really a lot of
people. While visiting friends this week, I was able to say hi to some
of their new fishes in their aquarium. And it turns out they have a new
fish. They called it Times. Or Sabre. Depending who you ask. However,
for me it's Wanda because it really looks like Wanda.  Not GNOME's
Wanda, but John Cleese's Wanda. But they don't think it's a good name
for the fish, so they reject what I think is the most appropriate name.
So what do you think? I'll be happy to hear from all of you!

And, hrm, please don't forget to work on critical bugs ;-) So if there
are some critical bugs that are annoying users, now is a good time to
fix them for 2.28.0!

Tarballs are due on Monday September 7th before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME
2.28.0 Release Candidate (2.27.92), which will be delivered on
Wednesday.

Please make sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday
23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that will probably be too late
to get in 2.27.92. If you are not able to make a tarball before this
deadline or if you think you'll be late, please send a mail to the
release team and we'll find someone to roll the tarball for you!

For more information about 2.27, the full schedule and the official
module lists, please see our colorful 2.27 page on the wiki:
   http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyseven

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Thanks,

Vincent

--