TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.25.91 beta + strings are frozen

Hello all!

Tarballs are due on 2009-02-16 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 2.25.91
beta release, which will be delivered on Wednesday. Modules which were
proposed for inclusion should try to follow the unstable schedule so
everyone can test them.  Please make sure that your tarballs will be
uploaded before Monday 23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that will
probably be too late to get in 2.25.91. If you are not able to make a
tarball before this deadline or if you think you'll be late, please send
a mail to the release team and we'll find someone to roll the tarball
for you!

Also we enter string freeze on February 16th, no string changes may be
made without confirmation from the translation team (gnome-i18n@) and
notification to release team, translation team, and documentation team.

Don't forget UI freeze is already in effect :  no UI changes may be made
at all without confirmation from the release team and notification to
the documentation team (gnome-doc-list@).

This will be the second beta release, and it will be used to write the
release notes, those are important, they help the press people make nice
and correct articles about the great changes done during this cycle, so
have a look at http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap and make sure your module
roadmap page on live.gnome.org is up to date.

For more information about 2.25, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 2.25
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva