TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.29.4 Development Release

Hi,

I wanted to write something about the current status of GNOME 2.29 (it's
doing good, quite good). Or about Avatar (if you're going to see it in
3D, have a look at your neighbours wearing glasses during the movie!).
Or maybe something about Lebkuchen (it's way too easy to eat a lot of
them...). But guess what? There's snow here. And it changes everything:
it just feels good, and there's nothing to add :-)

Tarballs are due on Monday December 21st before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME
2.29.4 Development Release, which will be delivered on Wednesday.

Please make sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday
23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that will probably be too late
to get in 2.29.4. If you are not able to make a tarball before this
deadline or if you think you'll be late, please send a mail to the
release team and we'll find someone to roll the tarball for you!

For more informations about 2.29, the full schedule and the official
module lists, please see our colorful 2.29 page on the wiki:
   http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyseven

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Thanks,

Vincent

--