Propose new modules for inclusion in GNOME 2.28

It is time to expand the definition of GNOME with a batch of new
modules. If you are a maintainer, now is the time to propose your module
to be included in GNOME!

How should you proceed? It's easy, all the information is on:
    http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/ModuleProposing

The new modules proposal period will end on Monday May 18th at 23:59
UTC. We expect discussion to heat up about those proposals at the
beginning of July and to reach a decision around July 27th.
Also note that *early* feedback&testing help maintainers/developers to
work on the found issues (we want them fixed at the module acceptance
stage on 27 July).

For more information about 2.27, the full schedule, the official module
lists and the proposed module lists, please see our 2.27 page on the
wiki:
    http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyseven

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
    http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

--
Regards,
Olav