TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.24.1

Hej hej.

Tarballs are due on 2008-10-20 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 2.24.1
release, which will be delivered on Wednesday. Modules which were
proposed for inclusion (Hmm... why aren't there any yet?) should try to
follow the unstable schedule so everyone can test them. Please make sure
that your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday 23:59 UTC: tarballs
uploaded later than that will probably be too late to get in 2.24.1. If
you are not able to make a tarball before this deadline or if you think
you'll be late, please send a mail to the release team and we'll find
someone to roll the tarball for you!

For more information about 2.25, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our shiny,
colorful 2.25
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed