TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.25.1 Development Release

Hi,

It looks like we had a small issue and the automatic reminder that was
supposed to trigger some release team action didn't work for 2.25.1. So
here's a late tarballs due mail, like we all love it. Or hate it. We all
know that the start of a development cycle is always a bit bumpy, so
it's important to keep those good traditions around (okay, bad excuse, I
admit ;-)). Note that tarballs released on Tuesday will be accepted
because of this lateness, but earlier is still better :-)

Tarballs are due on Tuesday November 4th before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME
2.25.1 Development Release, which will be delivered on Wednesday.
Modules which were proposed for inclusion should try to follow the 2.25
schedule so everyone can test them.

Please make sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before Tuesday
23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that will probably be too late
to get in 2.25.1. If you are not able to make a tarball before this
deadline or if you think you'll be late, please send a mail to the
release team and we'll find someone to roll the tarball for you!

For more informations about 2.25, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful
2.25 page on the wiki:
   http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyfive

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Thanks,

Vincent

--