Release team membership changes

Hi,

With the release of GNOME 2.22.0 a few months ago, our former release
manager Elijah decided to step down from the release team. Everybody
should send him tons of mails to thank him for the awesome work he did
there in the last few years! Really, do it because he really rocked!

And of course, someone else joins the release team, and this is the huge
and unique Lucas Rocha, everybody's favorite
finnish-futurebritish-brazilian hacker. Yes, there might be no other
finnish-futurebritish-brazilian hacker, but he's still our favorite one
;-) Please also send him tons of mails because he likes receiving tons
of mails!

Cheers,

Vincent

--