GNOME Roadmap - Information requests for 2.24 sent!

Hi all,

As part of our roadmap process, we've sent the roadmap information
requests to all module maintainers/developers. If you are a
maintainer/developer of a GNOME official module and haven't received
the cited message, just let us know about which modules we've missed.

As usual, as soon as we have a first draft of the GNOME 2.24 roadmap,
we'll heat up some discussions in desktop-devel-list about this and
the future stable releases of GNOME in order to get feeback about the
roadmap, discuss about potential cross-module plans, and so on.

On 2.22, we've made important changes in our Desktop and Platform. The
upcoming 2.24 release has an important role on consolidating those
changes and preparing the ground for pushing the project to new
directions. Let's make it happen!

You can keep track of the roadmapping process for all modules at:
 http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Modules

For more information about the roadmap process, go to:
 http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Process

For more information about our schedule, go to:
 http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Thanks!

The Roadmap Gang