downtime! Sun 8 Jun 7:00 - 10:00 UTC

As you could've seen in my blog[1], I plan to upgrade the on:

                   Sun 9 Jun from 7:00 - 10:00 UTC

This will mean that will NOT be available at that time.

Suggest to either use the Bzr mirror
(, or figure out Git

Note: Please *wait* with committing until *either* 10:00 UTC
(hopefully;) *or* when it is announced as back up (#gnome-hackers on
GIMPNet and devel-announce-list). This as I obviously will need to test
it after it has been upgraded.

For those using a DVCS, I'd love to see a repeat of


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]