Start proposing new modules for inclusion in GNOME 2.22!

Hi everybody,

We're starting a new development cycle which will lead us to GNOME 2.22
in March 2008. So it's a good time to start thinking about what we'll
have in this new version, and especially new modules. Yes, you read it
right: it's time to go wild and propose your favorite new modules for
inclusion in GNOME. Some people already started doing this, so you're
late. Late! :-)

How should you proceed? It's easy, all the information is on:
    http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/ModuleProposing

The new modules proposal period will end on Monday October 29th at
23:59 UTC. We expect discussion to heat up about those proposals in
December and to reach a decision on January 14th.

For more information about 2.21, the full schedule, the official module
lists and the proposed module lists, please see our 2.21 page on the
wiki:
    http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyone

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
    http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.