GNOME 2.20.1 released!

GNOME 2.20.1 Stable Release

This is the first update to GNOME 2.20.0. The update fixes all known and
unknown crashers, even for those modules which haven't released a new
version (AKA gnome-terminal).
The next development release contains all crashers ported from 2.20. The
release team wants your tarballs on November 10 23:59 UTC, although you
could release your tarball earlier as well.
The next stable release will be 2.20.2. The tarballs for that release
need to be delivered to our lovely window before November 26 23:59 UTC.

Please test this as much as you can and file bugs in
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ if you want them fixed in the next stable
release.

To compile GNOME 2.20.1, you can use GARNOME
(http://www.gnome.org/projects/garnome/, which supports users and has
additional/different modules available), or the jhbuild
(http://www.gnome.org/~jamesh/jhbuild.html) modulesets (which use the
exact tarball versions from the official release) available at:
 http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/2.20.1/

The release notes that describe the changes between 2.20.0 and 2.20.1
are available. Go read them to learn all the goodness of this release:

platform - http://download.gnome.org/platform/2.20/2.20.1/NEWS
desktop  - http://download.gnome.org/desktop/2.20/2.20.1/NEWS
admin    - http://download.gnome.org/admin/2.20/2.20.1/NEWS
bindings - http://download.gnome.org/bindings/2.20/2.20.1/NEWS
devtools - http://download.gnome.org/devtools/2.20/2.20.1/NEWS

The GNOME 2.20.1 release is available here:

platform sources - http://download.gnome.org/platform/2.20/2.20.1/
desktop  sources - http://download.gnome.org/desktop/2.20/2.20.1/
admin    sources - http://download.gnome.org/admin/2.20/2.20.1/
bindings sources - http://download.gnome.org/bindings/2.20/2.20.1/
devtools sources - http://download.gnome.org/devtools/2.20/2.20.1/

Note to maintainers:

The new Mango allows you to easily provide people with subversion
accounts. We humbly request to expand your team with 5 persons for each
module that your maintain. This before Dec 31 2007.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
--------------------------

This release is a highly stable. Crashers should not be reported as
these only occur during the planned crash time.
Further, any problems in the actual release are to be blamed on the rest
of the release team not catching my errors.

To read the GNOME 2.20 release notes, wait no longer and click on:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.20/
For more information about 2.21, lookie here:
http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable/
or take a look at the abbreviated schedule reminder page at
http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

We hope you'll love it,

The GNOME Release Team