GNOME Roadmap - Information requests for 2.22 sent!

Hi all,

As part of our roadmap process, we've sent the roadmap information
requests to all module maintainers/developers. If you are a
maintainer/developer
of a GNOME official module and haven't received the cited message, just let us
know about which modules we've missed.

As usual, as soon as we have a first draft of the GNOME 2.22 roadmap,
we'll heat up some discussions in desktop-devel-list about this and the future
stable releases of GNOME in order to get feeback about the roadmap,
discuss about potential cross-module plans, and so on.

Fortunately, quite many modules have been proposed for GNOME 2.22 and
some interesting and challenging discussions have already started in
desktop-devel-list. :-)

One of the major community goals for 2.22 is to have as many people as
possible reminding Vincent Untz about his thesis! Go, Vincent, Go! :-P

You can keep track of the roadmapping process for all modules at:
  http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Modules

For more information about the roadmap process, go to:
  http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Process

For more information about our schedule, go to:
  http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Thanks!

The Roadmap Gang