GNOME 2.22 Roadmap Released

Hi everyone,

The GNOME Roadmap for 2.22 (and partially for 2.24 and future 2.x
releases) is available at:

  http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap

The GNOME Roadmap is a big-picture view of functionality we expect
GNOME to include in short-term and long-term future. The roadmap is
based on feedback from current GNOME developers and other community
members.

We hope this roadmap increases the awereness about the future steps of
the project inside and outside the community and helps us to look
forward and plan where we want to go.

To have access to the Roadmap of previous stable releases, go to:

  http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Archive

To know more about our Roadmap process, go to:

  http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Process

Thanks,

--lucasr