TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.18.3 Stable Release

Hi everyone,

Tarballs are due by Monday July 2nd (i.e. today) before 23:59 UTC for
the GNOME 2.18.3 Stable Release, which, if there aren't any snags like
will be delivered on Wednesday.  It would also be awesome if we could
get a new gtk+ or pygtk tarball so we could finally get a buildable
GNOME 2.19.4 to deliver.  ;-)

Due to the late reminder (we seem to be on a roll with these stable
releases, don't we?), we may provide some slack with late tarballs,
but please try to make sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before
Monday 23:59 UTC if you can.  If you are not able to make a tarball
soon and have relevant bug fixes or translations, please send a mail
to the release team and we'll find someone to roll the tarball for

For more information about 2.19, the full schedule, the official
module lists, please see our 2.19 page on the wiki:

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see: