TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.18.0 Release Candidate (2.17.92)

This will be our last release before the 2.18.0 release, so everybody
should try to make it perfect: if there's any critical bug, you should
try to fix it soon so that the fix can make it in this release.

Please note that Hard Code Freeze will start on March 5th. After this
date, no source code changes can be made without approval from the
release-team (translation and documentation can continue).

Tarballs are due on Monday February 26th before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME
2.18.0 Release Candidate (2.17.92), which will be delivered on
Wednesday. If for some reason you are not able to make a tarball before
Monday, please send a mail to the release team: we can find someone to
roll the tarball for you!

For more information about 2.17, the full schedule, the official module
lists, please see our 2.17 page on the wiki:
    http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
    http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.