TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.19.1 Development Release

Hi everyone,

Tarballs are due by Monday April 23rd before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME
2.19.1 development release, which will be delivered on Wednesday.

Please make sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday
23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that will probably be too late
to get in 2.19.1. If you are not able to make a tarball before Monday
ends or if you think you'll be late, please send a mail to the release
team and we'll find someone to roll the tarball for you!

Also note that Monday April 23rd at 23:59 UTC also marks the deadline
for new (app) modules proposal.  See
http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/ModuleProposing for directions
on proposing your module.

For more information about 2.19, the full schedule, the official
module lists, please see our 2.19 page on the wiki:
  http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNineteen

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
  http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Thanks,
Elijah