Making Personal Data Available brainstorming

Monday I did a bit more expansion of the ideas we brought up in the
Sunday session (especially the timeline view) on Making Personal Data
Available. It's up-to-date on the wiki page:

http://live.gnome.org/Boston2006/MakingPersonalDataAvailable

I'll be relocating to a more permanent page in Gnome Live! soon, but
I'll leave a pointer at the least.

The two names I've got in mind right now are:

High5 - The broad Making Personal Data Available project group
Recollection - The timeline app

Any better ideas on names?

More work in the near future. Like I said, I'll be contacting people who
sounded interested to keep this all rolling, but I'll get around to that
in a few days.

Sending this out now to ward off nonstop violence from Jeff.

-Travis