Boston Summit notes on Gimmie/Task Oriented Desktop

Howdy,

Today at the Boston GNOME Summit we had a session focusing on Gimmie and
the task oriented desktop.  We spent quite a while brainstorming some
ideas of where this should be taking us and what needs we have in terms
of infrastructure.  The major conclusion is that we need some sort of
library that applications can link to that will allow them to expose
information on topics such as recent documents, currently open
documents, and the semantics of how to open a given document within
them.

For more information please see:

http://live.gnome.org/Boston2006/Gimmie

Comments and feedback are appreciated.  Feel free to edit the wiki page.

--Patrick