GNOME.conf.au Call for Submissions

Attention Developers Everywhere

As you may have heard, GNOME.conf.au is once again part of the all-week
love fest that is Linux.conf.au, the conference that was voted only
slightly less erotic than GUADEC.

Anyone coming to Linux.conf.au (and why wouldn't you) gets entry to
GNOME.conf.au, but what we need are presentations. So... if you are
doing anything with GNOME, or even vaguely related to GNOME, then why
not put your name down for a presentation via the wiki
(http://live.gnome.org/Sydney2007).

Past topics presented at G.c.a haved included getting involved, 101
things you didn't Gnow about GNOME, freezing GTK+ processes, the design
behind GNOME-Games, Opensolaris and more.

This year we're hoping for an even bigger and better event.

GNOME.conf.au is a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and is a great venue
for people unfamiliar with technical presentations to get some valuable
experience. It's great to see new faces getting up the front, plus, what
other gathering can you see Jeff Waugh and James Henstridge attempting
to compile GNOME 0.22 on Ubuntu Breezy?

While on the topic, Linux.conf.au this year includes an Open Day. I'm
not entirely sure what form this is going to take, but it would be great
to have people available to pimp GNOME at that event.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA