TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.16.0 Beta 2 (2.15.91) Development Release

Hi all,

With this release, we'll enter the string freeze: no string changes may
be made without confirmation from the l10n team and notification to both
the release team and the GDP. Remember we're already API/ABI frozen,
feature frozen and UI frozen :-)

Tarballs are due on Monday August 7th before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME
2.16.0 Beta 2 (2.15.91) Development Release, which will be delivered on
Wednesday. If for some reason you are not able to make a tarball before
Monday, please send a mail to the release team: we can find someone to
roll the tarball for you!

For more informations about 2.15, the full schedule and the official
module lists, please see our new shiny 2.15 page on the wiki:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen

To help write good release notes, please add major user-visible changes
happening during the 2.15 release cycle to this wiki page:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen/ReleaseNotes

Thanks,

Vincent

--