TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.13.1 Development Release

Hi all,

Time has come to start releasing what will become 2.14 next year. People
want to see lots of new features, lots of bugfixes, lots of everything.
People want the next stable release to rock, and so do we!

Tarballs are due on Monday (October 24th) for the GNOME 2.13.1 Development
Release, which will be delivered on Wednesday.

Please note that we've started to use a hard deadline for tarballs:
tarballs uploaded after Monday 23:59 UTC will not be included in 2.13.1.

For more informations about 2.13, the full schedule and the official
module lists, please see our new shiny 2.13 page on the wiki:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen

To help write good release notes, please add major user-visible changes
happening during the 2.13 release cycle to this wiki page:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen_2fReleaseNotes

Thanks,

Vincent

--