TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.13.4 Development Release

Hi all,

Let's start the 2006 year with a new rocking GNOME release! You would
think that the GNOME hackers are all busy celebrating the end of the
year and... well, it's probably the case ;-) But the GNOME hackers can
also release tarballs while celebrating, can't they? If you can't, send
a mail to the release team or ask on IRC: someone can do your tarballs.

Tarballs are due on Monday (January 2nd) for the GNOME 2.13.4
Development Release, which will be delivered on Wednesday.

With this release, we enter the UI and string change announcement
period: all user interface changes must be announced to gnome-doc-list,
and all string changes must be announced to both gnome-i18n and
gnome-doc-list.

Please note that we now use a hard deadline for tarballs: tarballs
uploaded after Monday 23:59 UTC will not be included in 2.13.4.

Since we now have a nice list of exciting proposed modules, it'd be
great to see the exciting proposed modules have cool releases for the
lovely GNOME 2.13.x releases.

For more informations about 2.13, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our shiny 2.13
page on the wiki:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen

To help write good release notes, please add major user-visible changes
happening during the 2.13 release cycle to this wiki page:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen_2fReleaseNotes

Thanks,

Vincent

--