Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] [LDTP-Dev] [RFC]Firefox test scripts for review

Hi Poornima,

Generic I meant, because the test doesn't have any report at end, like how any unit test framework does. Consider creating screenshot incase of test failure. If everything goes fine, the test will not quit Firefox, I think.

Still some of the window names or object names have hard coded text, they are not reused from common variables.

Thanks
Nagappan