Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] viewing all applications without using a mouse

On 04/26/2011 04:24 AM, Sid Qq wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I'm a GNOME 3 user and I have the following question:

I pressed the 'Logo/Windows key' and I am viewing the dashboard - How can I
change from 'Windows' to 'Applications' without using the mouse? (i.e. to see
the applications list/icons).

Well the desktop has keyboard navigation, in your case you are asking for the key combination to give the focus to different elements on that view:

  Ctrl+Alt+Tab

More about how to use the desktop:
http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/

PS: AFAIK, this is not the proper list to ask that, check this link:

http://live.gnome.org/DesktopTesting

As explains the purpose of desktop testing.

BR

--
API