[gnome-desktop-testing] GNOME Accessibility testing discussion notes, from the GNOME Accessibility Hackfest, 23 March 2010

Greetings,

Last week Tuesday we held a ~2 hour discussion about GNOME accessibility testing. This was part of the GNOME Accessibility Hackfest at CSUN (http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Hackfest2010). I've updated that wiki page with notes I took from that meeting. You can also find them at: http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Hackfest2010?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=GNOME_Accessibility_Testing_discussion_notes.odt

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Principal
Oracle