[gnome-desktop-testing] Mago changes for Lucid/LDTP2

Hi all,

I updated my system yesterday, pulling down ldtp2 among other things.
Well, some changes to ldtp's app launcher break things right away.
Javier already fixed this in his mago-ldtp2 branch so I'm requesting
this be merged[1].

I am running in to issues that appear to be ldtp2 bugs. It's unclear
at this point what further code changes will be needed, if any. I
reviewed the list of changes that Nagappan sent out earlier and none
of them jump out at me. Still, even with Javier's change, there are
problems. At this point I think we need to go through application by
application to see where the problems are.  Invoking mago with
--log-level=debug is helpful, but I ran into an exception and hang
which for some reason did not bubble up into mago but does when run in
a simpler standalone .py[2]. I'm working with Nagappan now to try to
tackle this one.

I created a wiki page to track verification of tests under Lucid[3].
We can use this to see what's been tested and avoid duplication of
effort. LDTP2 looks great by the way. Fast and slick. A real pleasure
to use :)

[1] https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~mago-contributors/mago/mago-ldtp2/+merge/18612
[2] http://pastebin.com/m63d89516
[3] http://mago.ubuntu.com/Lucid%20and%20LDTPv2