[gnome-desktop-testing] Call for ideas - Mago

Greetings Mago users,

The Ubuntu Developer Summit for the 10.10 release [1] is approaching
fast. I'm writing to solicit ideas for improvements to Mago.

If you are a current or former user of Mago and have ideas about the
next steps for the project, I would love to hear it. Please email me
directly or ping me on IRC (jtatum on Freenode and gnome). We are
tracking Mago blueprints on the wiki [2].

About Mago: Mago is a framework for executing automated tests of GUI
applications. For more information, visit our wiki [3] or stop by
#gnome-testing on irc.gnome.org.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDS-M
[2] http://mago.ubuntu.com/Roadmap/MaverickIdeas
[3] http://mago.ubuntu.com