[gnome-desktop-testing] Meeting 20090923 Summary

Hello mates,

Yesterday we had another testing automation meeting on IRC. This is the summary:

* Pending merges
  - Blacklist/Skip. Already merged and documented at http://mago.ubuntu.com/Documentation/RunningTests
    -  Gcalctool changes were accepted
       [ACTION] jcollado to merge the changes into trunk.

 * Call for updating the API documention:
   The documentation needs a hug. If you want to help, please go to the current documentation page at http://people.canonical.com/~ara/mago_doc/ and check what's left or needs an update.
   It was agreed during the meeting that those changes won't require reviews in order to land into trunk. So, dive in!
   [ACTION] ara to set up a cronjob to run epydoc automatically

 * How to maintain tests for different releases?
   It was agreed that having a branch for release is the best solution. Right now Karmic is trunk. When it gets released, then we will branch Karmic and trunk will become Lucid.

This summary and the logs of the meeting are also available at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Automation/Meetings/20090923

Cheers,
Ara.