Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] No meeting today / Switching to biweekly meetings

Hi All:

Is anyone coming to GNOME Boston in October?

Will

Rick McBride wrote:
Ara Pulido wrote:
Hello guys,

As nobody wrote any topics for today's meeting, we are skipping this week. We will have our next meeting at #ubuntu-testing next week, 23rd, at 16:30UTC.

As a side note, James and I are thinking that it might be better to have these meetings every other week, instead of weekly.

What do you guys think? Does it makes more sense? Is it better? Worse?

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Ara.